- Immigration reform: Is this the first step? http://t.co/Y0NMLdYyHf #H4EAD #,
- USCIS begins accepting employment authorization (EAD) applications for certain H-4 spouses May 26, 2015 http://t.co/rCuh4puPCJ #h4ead #,
- Republicans prep 2015 #immigrationLegislation. Likely to contain #highSkilledImmigration #H-1B http://t.co/kI9dKE7WvE #ImmigrationReform #,
Technical problems with overseas passport and visa systems is now causing US passport and US visa issuance delays overseas. This is not specific to any particular country, citizenship document or visa category. The Bureau of Consular Affairs (BCA) is now working urgently to correct these problems and restore the system to full operational status as soon as possible. However, no timeline is available for correction of this problem.
Specifically, individuals who submitted online visa applications or were interviewed for US visas on or after June 9, 2015, may experience US visa issuance delays. These problems are also delaying US passport applications accepted overseas on or after May 26, 2015. more »
On May 26, 2015, USCIS will begin a temporary suspension of H-1B extension premium processing until July 27, 2015. During this period, petitioners will not be able to file Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service, for a Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, requesting an extension of stay for an H-1B nonimmigrant. USCIS will continue H-1B Extension premium processing petitions filed with Form I-907 premium requests prior to May 26, 2015.
Effective May 26, 2015, USCIS will begin accepting applications for H-4 employment authorization (EAD) from certain H-4 dependent spouses of H-1B workers who are currently seeking employment-based lawful permanent resident (LPR) status in the US. more »
On January 13, 2015, a bipartisan group of Senators re-introduced the Immigration Innovation Act of 2015 (S.153), also known as the I-Squared Act (I-2 Act). Among other things, the I-Squared Act would increase the annual H-1b cap, provide for work authorization for H-4 spouses, allow for increased portability among employers and establish a number of provisions to allow green cards to be issued much more quickly. more »
Top Requested Visa Info
- NBC Processing Times: USCIS
- DV Green Card Lottery Cut-Off Numbers
- Family-Based Priority Dates (FB)
- EB-1 Multinational Executive or Manager
- USCIS Field Office Processing Times