Kirberger PC: a boutique law firm providing US visa and immigration services since 1998.



J-1 Waiver

Maze of Hedges 92880105; J-1 WaiverJ-1 Visa holders who are restricted by the 2-year J-1 home residence requirement (or home country physical presence requirement, or Section 212(e) restriction), under ยง 212(e) of the Immigration & Nationality Act (INA), may seek a waiver of that requirement, known as a J-1 Waiver, in one of 5 ways. more »


Info | News            Green Cards | Processing Times | Temporary Visas