Kirberger PC: a boutique law firm providing US visa and immigration services since 1998.


Visitor Visas

Visitor Visas

B Visa: Visitors

Sequoia; B Visa: VisitorsIn general, the B Visa allows individuals to visit the US temporarily for business (B-1 Business Visitor) or for pleasure (B-2 Tourist Visa). Nationals of certain countries can also visit the US temporarily without a visa if they qualify for the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). more »

Visa Waiver Program (VWP)

Spring in Central Park, NYC, Visa Waiver Program (VWP)The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows nationals from designated countries to apply for admission to the US for 90 days or less as temporary visitors for business or pleasure without first obtaining a US visa. more »


News | Articles            Green Cards | Processing Times | Temporary Visas