Kirberger PC: a boutique law firm providing US visa and immigration services since 1998.


Temporary Family Visas

Temporary Family Visas

K Visa: US Citizen Spouses and Fiance(e)s

seaside wedding reception 133454954 K Visa: US Citizen Spouses and Fiance(e)sThe K Visa is a temporary US visa option for a fiancĂ©(e) or spouse of a US citizen. Once issued, the K Visa allows entry into the US to enable families to remain together while they continue the Green Card process. Same-sex couples are now eligible for the K visa. more »


News | Articles            Green Cards | Processing Times | Temporary Visas