Kirberger PC: a boutique law firm providing US visa and immigration services since 1998.



Employment Based Green Cards

EB1 Outstanding Professor or Researcher Green Card

Yale Library, EB-1 Outstanding Professor or Researcher Green CardThe EB1 Outstanding Professor or Researcher Green Card category may be a viable option for those with professional achievements significantly higher than others in their field. This EB1 green card category–unlike the EB1 Extraordinary Ability category–requires an offer of employment from a US employer. It also requires a tenure-track or comparable permanent position at an educational institution or certain private entities. more »

Student, Research and Training Visas

J-1 Visa: Exchange Visitors

J-1 visa - writing on glass wall 82821233The J-1 Visa category is for participation in various types of exchange programs. These may include students, researchers, medical trainees or interns. The purpose of the J-1 Visa Program is to promote the exchange of people, knowledge, and skills in the fields of education, arts, and sciences. more »


News | Articles            Green Cards | Processing Times | Temporary Visas