Kirberger PC: a boutique law firm providing US visa and immigration services since 1998.



Work Visas


Finger on Glass World Map 140456209; H-1B Visa Status FAQBelow is a H1B visa FAQ for professionals working in the United States. The H1B visa is the most common US work visa category. more »

H1B Visa: Professionals

illuminated keyboard 149269818, H-1B Visa: ProfessionalsThe H1B Visa classification is available for full or part-time employment in the US. An employer seeking to employ a foreign worker on an H1B Visa must demonstrate that the offered position qualifies as a “specialty occupation,” and that the H1B worker has the qualifications necessary to establish eligibility. more »

L-1 Visa: Intracompany Transfer

L-1 visa intracompany transfer; NYC Taxi Exchange and BroadwayThe L-1 Visa is for Executives or Managers (L-1A), or individuals with Specialized Knowledge (L-1B), who transfer to a US company from a related company overseas. L-1 candidates must establish one year or more of continuous full-time employment for a qualifying company outside of the US. more »

Physician H1B Visa

Physician H1B stethoscope iPad medical technology 134501532The Physician H1B Visa allows a Physician H1B Visa holder to work temporarily at a sponsoring US employer. The H1B Visa may be preferable to the J-1 Visa because it carries no 2 year J-1 Home Residence Requirement (HRR). Generally, the HRR requires certain J-1 holders to return to their home country for 2 years after their J-1 program before returning to the US. The J-1 Home Residence Requirement attaches to J-1 Visa Physicians who provide direct patient care, and it can be very difficult to waive. more »


News | Articles            Green Cards | Processing Times | Temporary Visas