Kirberger PC: a boutique law firm providing US visa and immigration services since 1998.



Work Visas

L-1 Visa: Intracompany Transfer

NYC Taxi Exchange and Broadway, L-1 Visa: Intracompany TransferThe L-1 Visa is for Executives or Managers (L-1A), or individuals who can demonstrate Specialized Knowledge (L-1B), who are being transferred to a US company from a related company overseas. more »

H1B1 Visa: Chile, Singapore

Singapore 147024108, H-1B1 Visa: Chile, SingaporeThe US-Singapore and US-Chile Free Trade Agreements, which took effect on January 1, 2004, created a new class of temporary work visa for Singaporean and Chilean citizens: the H1B1 Visa, which requires a US job offer in a “specialty occupation.” more »


News | Articles            Green Cards | Processing Times | Temporary Visas