Kirberger PC: a boutique law firm providing US visa and immigration services since 1998.


I Visa

Work Visas

I Media Visa

The I Media Visa is a temporary visa for representatives of the information media, including members of the press, radio, film or print media industries. It is generally issued for one year. An I Media Visa is renewable indefinitely. Working media cannot enter the US on a B Visitor Visa or without a visa on the Visa Waiver Program (VWP); they must first obtain an I Media Visa from a US Consulate if they will be working in the US. more »


News | Articles            Green Cards | Processing Times | Temporary Visas