Kirberger PC: a boutique law firm providing US visa and immigration services since 1998.



Work Visas

L-1 Visa: Intracompany Transfer

L-1 visa intracompany transfer; NYC Taxi Exchange and BroadwayThe L-1 Visa is for Executives or Managers (L-1A), or individuals with Specialized Knowledge (L-1B), who transfer to a US company from a related company overseas. L-1 candidates must establish one year or more of continuous full-time employment for a qualifying company outside of the US. more »

TN Trade NAFTA: Canadian and Mexican Professionals

TN Trade NAFTA Mexico Beach Tulum 149078006 TN Trade NAFTA is temporary work status for qualifying Canadian and Mexican professionals under the North American Free Trade Agreement. TN status may be valid for up to 3 years, and it is renewable indefinitely. The TN requires work in a job listed on the TN occupation list. It may offer quick and far less expensive processing than other categories such as the H-1B Visa. This is because it has no annual quota, has low fees and requires an application only to a border post (Canadians only) or US Consulate rather than to USCIS. more »


News | Articles            Green Cards | Processing Times | Temporary Visas